Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Armonk Tennis Club is open to members for singles, doubles, and private lessons on the outdoor courts. As of now, summer camps are scheduled to run. Please contact us at 914.273.8124 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To ensure the safety of players and staff, the following guidelines must be followed:
- All members are required to call and register for allotted times. Times will be limited to 1 hour and 15-minute time slots starting at 9:00 a.m. Court reservations can be made 5 days in advance.
- Our current hours are 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. No members are permitted on the property outside of these times.
- Members must check in with desk staff before going to their court.
- There is no walk-on play, and all courts (even same day) must be booked in advance through the desk. Members must state who they are playing with and will be assigned a court and a time limit they must abide to.
- No guests are permitted. Do not bring children or any other family members to wait at the club while you play.
- Members should arrive 5-10 minutes before their court time and plan to leave immediately after their time expires. Members will be unable to access the clubhouse. Locker rooms, restrooms, and showers will not be available, so please plan accordingly. Water will also not be available, so bring a full water bottle.
- Each player should bring their own equipment (rackets, balls, towels, etc.).
- Members must bring two cans of balls for play, ideally two different numbers or labeled with their initials. Each player may only handle their labeled ball. Members are instructed to kick or push with their racket any ball which doesn't belong to them back to the rightful person.
- Members and staff must wear face covering at all times when not on the court.
- Due to the limited supplies of hand sanitizer, members should bring their own. The club will have extra for those who do not have any.
- Any player or member NOT abiding by these rules will be asked to leave, and will have their membership suspended with no refund.