COVID-19 Guidelines and Procedures
Updated January 12, 2021
The safety and well-being of our clients and staff are our top priority during this health crisis. To limit the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following guidelines and procedures. Please note that they may be modified based on how the virus is impacting the community, along with any directives put forth by local and state authorities.
Daily Screening Forms
To help ensure that all players are in good health when coming to the club, we require that a daily screening form be returned upon arrival. Please download and print out (copies for seasonal programs are also available at the desk). For children, the form must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- Players must check in with staff before going to their court.
- Viewing of programs by nonparticipants is not permitted.
- Restrooms are limited to one person at a time, and locker rooms and showers are not available.
- Each player should bring their own equipment and water.
- Masks must be worn by all players and staff, including while playing.
- Everyone must practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available around high-traffic areas, but players are encouraged to bring their own. Common touch points are frequently disinfected by staff.
Arrival & Departure
- All players are asked to arrive no more than five minutes before their scheduled program time and to depart immediately after.
- For junior programs, parents/guardians should drop off and pick up their children at the specified points, or park and accompany their children to the front of the building. They are asked to not gather in the lobby. Staff will organize entry and exit into and out of the building. Please drive carefully in the parking lot and note that drop-off and pick-up times may be staggered to ease congestion.
- All players are required to submit a signed COVID-19 screening form each day upon arrival. For children, the form must be signed by a parent/guardian. Temperatures will then be taken by staff.
- Players and parents should not gather in the clubhouse before or after their program. If you have any questions, please call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon report of a positive case, we will reach out to any contact directly connected to that case (a contact is defined as someone who has played with the positive individual up to 48 hours prior to the positive test or the onset of symptoms).
We require that anyone who has received a positive test result pause attendance from both facilities for 10 days, assuming no fever or severe symptoms persist. Additionally, any direct contact of a positive individual must pause attendance from both facilities for 10 days, assuming no fever or severe symptoms develop.
- All players are required to download and register for the Match Tennis Tournament Manager (it is not necessary to sign up for a premium subscription).
- Players will check in from the app's Virtual Tournament Desk and remain in their vehicle until they receive notification that their court is ready for their match.
- Players must submit a daily screening form before their first match each day. No player will be allowed entry without one. Temperatures will then be taken by staff.
- The lobby and viewing area are closed to spectators at this time. There are no exceptions.
It is important that management be able to quickly communicate any urgent information, including weather cancellations and safety concerns. Therefore, we have implemented a text messaging service for program participants. Messages will be important notifications only and not used for marketing purposes. They will be sent to the cellphone number(s) listed on your registration form. To opt out, please email email@example.com.